Jennie Jordan is became qualified to
administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicatorâ
assessment in 1991. She has used the assessment to help over one thousand people
determine their leadership style, manage employees, build teams, reduce
conflict, manage change, identify career paths and improve individual
relationships. Results and examples include the following:
- Facilitated communication among a six-member Information
Technology senior management team resulting in increased efficiency and a
staff reduction of 150 to 103 within a year.
- Improved team cohesiveness and peer survey scores of 12
Manufacturing Managers by 6% to 11% in less than 90 days, reducing conflict
and building productive teams.
- Coached the Director of the Company Store and her staff
in redesigning their roles to capitalize on preferences, resulting in zero
turn over for three years.
- Facilitated the consolidation of a Global Sales and
Information Technology department, reducing interpersonal conflicts and
redesigning jobs and global teams.
- Coached 120 students in Career Development courses
resulting in over 50% obtaining new jobs and 25% going back to school.
- Taught elementary school teachers to identify their
individual teaching styles and to understand the learning styles of their
students, creating a learning environment that included all preferences.
- Facilitated communication workshops of 10 to 100 for
singles, couples and families.